Join us March 16-19, 2015 as we descend upon Atlanta, GA for CoSN 2015. This conference brings together educators and administrators from across the country to explore successful strategies for maximizing the learning potential of digital resources.
We’ll share ideas for simplifying Apple device management and show you how to streamline the classroom experience by empowering educators and administrators to:
- Purchase, distribute, and track apps and content for Mac and iPad
- Automatically deploy and patch software applications
- Furnish a secure testing environment for exams and quizzes
- Provide personal management for student Apple devices
- Focus students on a single iPad app or webpage
We also invite you to attend Dave Saltmarsh’s Bridging IT Silos session where he will explain how the Casper Suite can bring systems and instructional IT together. This session will be Tuesday, March 17, in room M104 at 11:15 a.m. EDT.
We’ll be on location throughout the event and welcome the opportunity to share our experiences, talk Apple devices in the classroom, and help you start planning your summer technology projects now.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.