The JAMF Nation User Conference (JNUC) will be here before you know it. And, if you aren’t already bursting for three days of fun, camaraderie, and Apple IT expertise in the great state of Minnesota, we’ve got a special treat just for you.
The first nine community-led sessions have been posted! Ranging from novice—for those new to Apple or JAMF—all the way to expert—for those who eat, sleep, and dream Apple device management.
Just tell us what they are already!
Here’s a quick peek at what will certainly have you talking once you return to your day job—and help you do your day job better.
- 10 Ideas for Making Self Service a Killer App
- Deliver Customized Apps for a Personalized User Experience
- I Can do What with the JSS API?
- Make More Collaborate Classrooms with Better Apple TV Deployments
- Managing Devices in an Open Culture: Yes it Can be Done
- Mid-year MDM Transition: How’d They do it?
- Profiles: An IT Admin’s Best Friend
- Student Techs: Say What Now?!
- You’ve Got API!
See a few that pique your interest? Visit the JNUC sessions page for a detailed description of each presentation and you just may discover a few more you’d like to sit in on.
Look for more sessions and a formalized schedule in the coming weeks. And, if you haven’t already, be sure to lock in your spot so you’re not on the outside looking in come October.