Jamf Nation User Conference 2019
The world’s largest rally of Apple IT administrators
For ten years, Apple IT administrators from around the world have rallied at the Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) for community presentations, deep-dive education sessions and expert product insights. Focusing on new and better ways to manage Apple devices with the purpose of empowering people, transforming business processes and making IT life easier, JNUC 2019 was one for the books.
Why do attendees go to JNUC?
No matter your industry, the size of your organization or your experience managing Apple with Jamf, attendees always find ample opportunities to learn, network and once again fall in love with the tight-knit Apple IT community.
JNUC 2019 attendees experienced:
- Product demos from Jamf experts so you can learn best practices and enjoy a preview of upcoming functionality
- Deep-dive technical sessions and interactive labs to walk you through advanced workflows that will benefit your organization
- Customer-led sessions to show you how IT leaders are leveraging Jamf to maximize their Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV initiatives
- On-site “CX Bar” to give you face time with our customer experience team and get even more out of their specific implementation
- Swag and freebies to ensure you look good, are well fed and have the time of your life in Minneapolis
Avoid the FOMO!
JNUC 2019 may be over, but that doesn't mean you can't secure your ticket for next year! JNUC 2020 registration is now open and will be located in sunny San Diego, CA.