So you think you have a Mac choice program that’s "good enough?" Come learn how Cisco is transforming our mature Mac Choice program into a best-in-class experience.
Mac@Cisco: Transforming Workplace Experience in a Mature Mac Choice Program
At Cisco, we had over 50K Macs globally. They were managed, secured, and supported. They were "good enough."
But at Cisco, "good enough" is not good enough. Cisco is once again ranked Fortune 100’s #1 Best Place To Work because we value employees. However, by researching employee sentiment, we saw that our Mac experience wasn’t the best it could be.
Fast forward to today and Cisco has transformed the Mac experience from "good enough" to excellent, enabling people to do their best work with no distractions by giving them the Mac experience that they need.
- Excellent hardware with high-performing M1 Macs and the option for engineers to refresh anytime
- Excellent hybrid working with everything bundled and shipped to your home
- Excellent setup experience to be productive in less than 10 minutes by integrating Cisco WebEx
- Excellent tools including a reimagined device portal and Mac self-support site
- Excellent security with Cisco Duo Zero Trust authentication
- Excellent support with a dedicated Mac Help Desk staffed by Apple Experts
- Excellent experience every day
And to make it all successful, we migrated 50K Macs from our legacy Jamf on-premise infrastructure to Jamf Cloud in a few short months! Mac@Cisco is about more than just providing a shiny device. It’s about transforming the holistic Mac user experience from good to excellent!