Brad Schmidt examines how the Casper Suite's REST API can benefit education organizations and explores real-world examples from importing asset tags to combating VShare.
In this JNUC video, you'll learn:
- How to get all asset tags in the JSS
- How to wipe a multitude of devices
- How to process locked iPads
- How to uninstall vShare
- How to use the API to get to know the JSS
- How to automate JSS reports
This video is part of a series of sessions presented at the 2015 JAMF Nation User Conference.