Hybrid work is here to stay in the modern workforce. As businesses support a remote workforce, they must figure out how to securely manage their devices and data, no matter where their employees work.
With Jamf’s zero-trust cloud security through Verizon, businesses can enable remote workers to safely connect to business applications, get protections against sophisticated threats, and effectively control data usage while promoting productivity.
Read on to learn more about how your business can benefit.
Why Jamf and Verizon?
The expanded partnership between Jamf and Verizon offers businesses a modern cybersecurity service for your remote operations. This includes benefits beyond baseline device security, including visibility and management of mobile data across both cellular and wi-fi networks.
If your organization is looking to enhance and secure your device ecosystem, you can take advantage of unique benefits offered by these two industry-leading partners.
- Reliable Network: Verizon network provides fast and reliable coverage across the country. Ranked first in network quality for the 31st time in a row across all six U.S. regions.
- Customer Service: Verizon's customer service is the best in the business, awarded number one in customer satisfaction according to J.D. Power's 2023 U.S. Business Wireline Satisfaction Study.
- Streamlined Management: Solutions from Jamf provide a user-friendly interface that allows businesses to easily manage their devices, with features such as app deployment, security configurations, and remote support.
- Customization: Jamf can be customized to meet the specific needs of each customer, allowing businesses to tailor their device management to their unique environment.
By taking advantage of the Verizon and Jamf partnership, you can access:
- Zero-Trust Network Access – secure remote access with device checks and risk assessments
- Effective threat defense – mobile endpoint protection
- Content filtering – intelligent, rules-based dynamic filtering of content
- Unified security solution – one solution for remote access, threat defense and in-network security
- Industry integrations and deployment options – Ecosystem offering the right solution for each use case
- Seamless security – cloud-enabled security for compatible laptops, tablets and smartphones
"Verizon's expanded partnership with Jamf is a testament to their commitment to providing the best device management and security solutions for their customers. With more Jamf products now available, Verizon is empowering organizations to streamline their operations and maximize the potential of their devices.” - Justin Smith, Jamf Senior Channel Manager of Channel Sales
Jamf and Verizon: better together
Verizon and Jamf began working together after Jamf’s acquisition of Wandera in the summer of 2021. The expansion of this partnership offers small to enterprise-sized organizations a consistent and seamless security experience for remote users. Check out Verizon and Jamf solutions that can help defend the users, devices and applications that keep your business running.
Get more details about the Verizon and Jamf partnership.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.