Learn about the methodology and advanced processes used to develop advanced security incident response and remediation plans to protect your organization's devices, users and valuable data.
Effective incident response and remediation plans marry information about the organization's assets with industry best practices to create a knowledgeable incident response team that leverages powerful security technology, like Jamf Protect and advanced workflows, such as those found in Jamf Pro, enabling organizations to prepare, identify, contain, eradicate, recover and report on all security incidents with the maximum speed, agility and efficiency necessary to mitigate risk and keep devices compliant.
Download the PDF to see how your organization's macOS fleet can benefit from a plan powered by Jamf:
- Develop comprehensive support plans that address your organization's unique needs
- Guidance on creating strong incident response teams and partnerships
- Concise breakdowns of each phase and how they work to meet company goals
- Leverage Jamf products to automate and orchestrate remediation workflows
- Reach audit and regulatory compliance through actionable data reporting