There are few industries that have felt the transformational touch of technology quite like education. In this e-book, we address the unique cybersecurity threats that impact K-12 education, highlight why it is so critical to proactively address them and:
- Look at the crucial role cybersecurity plays today – and in the future of education to come.
- Illustrate the external and internal threats that make up the majority of malicious attacks against K-12.
- Identify which practices can be strengthened to safeguard devices, confidential data and students.
- Address common misconceptions relating to Apple and security.
- Discuss how stakeholder training programs contribute to successful cybersecurity programs.
- Explain how Jamf solutions mitigate risk while comprehensively securing your endpoint fleet.