Remote Private Jamf Course
Each course attendee will need to provide the following
- A reliable internet connection - capable of receiving 1.0 Mbps and sending 1.5 Mbps
- A test (non-production) computer with macOS 10.15.4 or later with a functioning camera
- A test (non-production) iPad with iPadOS 13.0 or higher. (not applicable for the Jamf 400 Course)
- Five days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of virtual classroom interaction
- Server infrastructure
- Digital course materials
- Proctored certification exam
- Jamf Certified badge on attendee’s Jamf Nation profile and electronic certificate (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score)
- Private courses are offered at a flat rate.
- Private courses are limited to 12 attendees.
- All attendees must meet the stated course prerequisites, if applicable.
- An organization purchasing a private course may distribute or resell the course seats; however, all attendees are subject to meeting the stated course prerequisites.
- Auditing and recording in any form is prohibited.
- Private courses offered by Jamf are to be paid in advance and are non-refundable. We require six (6) weeks of notice for any schedule changes. Cancellations within six (6) weeks prior of the course start date are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. In the event that a private course must be canceled due to extenuating circumstances within six (6) weeks of the course start date, Jamf may, at its discretion, allow the course to be rescheduled.
- Jamf Training Course Policies apply.