Remote Private Jamf Course
Topics and Customer Requirements:
Please check the corresponding course pages for more information.
- Private courses are offered at a flat rate.
- Private courses are limited to 12 attendees.
- All attendees must meet the stated course prerequisites, if applicable.
- An organization purchasing a private course may distribute or resell the course seats; however, all attendees are subject to meeting the stated course prerequisites.
- Auditing and recording in any form is prohibited.
- Private courses offered by Jamf are to be paid in advance and are non-refundable. We require six (6) weeks of notice for any schedule changes. Cancellations within six (6) weeks prior of the course start date are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. In the event that a private course must be canceled due to extenuating circumstances within six (6) weeks of the course start date, Jamf may, at its discretion, allow the course to be rescheduled.
- Jamf Training Course Policies apply.