Take advantage of the opportunity to plan for conversations about topics that interest you with fellow Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) participants by signing up for a Braindate in San Diego.
What is Braindate?
At JNUC, you intend to meet great people, learn all the things and have a little fun along the way. But how do you spark those meaningful and engaging conversations? It all starts with Braindate.
Braindates are one-on-one or small group conversations based on topics posted by you and fellow participants in the Braindate Topic Market.
- Build new relationships
- Create meaningful conversations between attendees
- Share knowledge across the Jamf community
Check out the Braindate Video to learn more.
But don’t just take our word for it - the numbers speak themselves. JNUC 2021 braindates resulted in:
- 185+ TOPICS
- 450+ HOURS OF LEARNING
- 1285+ CONNECTIONS
How to host meaningful braindates
Braindates are not presentations, they are conversations that stem from a shared interest. Whether it’s a one-on-one or group braindate, keep the following 5 tips in mind to lead a meaningful braindate for everyone involved:
- Make sure everyone introduces themselves and contributes to the discussion.
- Ask the participant(s) what interested them about the topic.
- Be transparent and honest about your own experience related to the topic: You don’t need to be an expert to lead a braindate.
- Don’t forget that everyone has something interesting they can add to the conversation: adopt a beginner’s mindset.
- Don’t forget to share contact information. Many great relationships started with a simple conversation.
Would you like advice on how to create a compelling Braindate Topic? Are you having trouble finding topics that are relevant to you? Do you have questions about how to use the Braindate platform?
We can help. At JNUC 2022, Learning Concierges will be in the Braindate Lounge helping you make the most out of your experience. Don’t hesitate to connect with one of them on-site in the Braindate Lounge when it is open.
Learning Concierge schedule:
- Tue, Sept. 27: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wed, Sept. 28: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thu, Sept. 29: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Prior to the event, we have Virtual Learning Concierges (real humans - no bots here!) to assist you via the Concierge chat.
How to sign up
Book online, meet in person!
Here’s what to do:
- Log into Braindate to create your profile: jnuc2022.braindate.com
- Explore the Topic Market: participants (and you!) post Braindate Topics here, related to discussions you’d like to have with others during the event. You can invite anyone to meet based on your topic!
- Create topics: post Braindate Topics about discussions you’d like to have. This is your opportunity to share your knowledge, experience and expertise!
- Book your braindates: send invitations to meet others to discuss their topics, and accept the invitations you receive. Once confirmed, your braindates will take place on-site in the Braindate Lounge.
Once JNUC 2022 begins, you’ll connect with your braindates on-site in the Braindate Lounge.
Get started! Log into the braindate portal and create your profile.
Not signed up yet for JNUC? Get registered today!
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.