There are many individual components that go into modern healthcare IT security practices. This e-book serves as a starting point for healthcare organizations to consider the unique needs of the industry, and identify the tools and processes that best address these needs.
Inside you'll find:
- A high-level healthcare cybersecurity overview of how hardware, software and compliance all play into your security posture
- How to manage and ensure that these categories are approached with a healthcare-specific lens
- Why key management and security topics, like inventory and endpoint protection, are critical to putting your most-secure foot forward and improve your security posture
And learn the importance of:
- Patch management and its impact on healthcare cybersecurity
- Modern authentication and security with ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access)