Jamf 170 Course
Complete the course and take the Jamf Certified Endpoint Security Associate Exam.
The Jamf 170 Course is an endpoint security-focused introduction to Jamf Protect, Jamf Pro, and macOS. Complete the course content and take the exam to gain the Jamf Certified Endpoint Security Associate certification.
- Introduction to Apple platform security.
- Configure System Settings.
- Prevent launch or execution of malware.
- Block malware from running on customer systems.
- Remediate malware that has executed.
- MITRE ATT&CK macOS Matrix.
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks.
- The macOS Security Compliance Project.
- Introduction to Jamf Protect.
- Detecting, preventing, and mitigating threats.
- Configuring alerts.