We know one of the reasons you attend the Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) is to get up to speed on all of the latest updates and innovations Jamf has to offer. But what if you don't want to wait until JNUC in September to find out? Well, now you don't have to!
Join us at our online Jamf Event on April 26 and find out what the leader in Apple Enterprise Management (AEM) is working on in 2022.
Registration is free and you’ll get insider previews of platform and solution updates including:
- Jamf Fundamentals — Upgrade entry-level Apple Enterprise Management with the ideal plan for growing small and medium-sized businesses, providing the security and identity functionality your business needs, all within Jamf Now’s easy-to-use platform.
- BYOD — Separate user data from work data with our bring-your-own-device offering, enabling employees to use their devices productively, without worrying about invasion of their privacy.
- App Installers — It’s easy, it’s cool, and it’s going to simplify your app lifecycle management; the time-saver IT admins need to ensure end users have the most up-to-date versions of the apps they need.
- Comprehensive macOS endpoint security and network security —Ensure your Mac and mobile devices maintain good security hygiene at both the device and network level with cutting edge threat prevention, detection and remediation solutions.
- Jamf Safe Internet — Best-in-class mobile threat defense combined with content filtering blocks unsafe content and malicious attacks so students can learn safely anywhere
Mark your calendar for April 26, 2022, and register today to attend the Jamf Event to get the inside scoop on how these solutions can benefit you, your users, and when you can get your hands on them.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.