Hopefully by now you’ve heard the good news, Wandera is now part of Jamf.
If you are a Wandera partner, you probably have questions about what that means for you, your customers and our service. For starters, two best-of-breed solutions have joined forces to power the future of enterprise security for the mobile workforce.
But there’s more… starting in 2022, we aspire to deliver a new, unified security brand to our customers.
Same great products, new names
In an effort to reduce friction and confusion for partners and customers, there will not be a Wandera “sub-brand”under Jamf. Rather, you can expect the same great products, functionality, integrations, OS support, zero-touch deployments and team - just under the Jamf portfolio and with new names:
- Jamf Threat Defense
- Jamf Data Policy
- Jamf Private Access
Wandera rebrand to Jamf
We’ll be rebranding Wandera’s admin console (RADAR) and the end-user application to standardize the Jamf experience across Wandera’s admin and end-user interfaces.
Here’s what’s changing:
- Wandera’s end-user application will be renamed Jamf Trust
- Wandera branding of the end-user application will be retired and replaced with Jamf
- Wandera branding of the admin portal (RADAR) will be retired and replaced with Jamf.
This is a rebranding effort only; it does not change any other element of your customer’s experience or disrupt their service.
We got this!
Together we can deliver a unified brand to customers. Here are three resources you can leverage to make that happen:
- Start using Jamf branded resources in your engagements. You can access those at Jamf.info/Wandera-Partners
- Read our talk tracks for messaging this change to prospects and customers
- Contact your regional channel leader for help.
- AMER - Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- APAC - Lloyd.Thomas@jamf.com
- EMEA - Suzan.email@example.com
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.