Remote Jamf 370 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Endpoint Security Admin from the comfort of your home office.
The Remote Jamf 370 Course offers a core understanding of how to leverage Jamf Pro and Jamf Protect for the security of macOS endpoints, as well as an enterprise-focused examination of the macOS platform security. Our hands-on, scenario and example-based course environment is the optimal way to continue learning how to securely manage and protect Macs with Jamf.
- Built-in security technologies for Mac.
- macOS app and data protection.
- Jamf Pro security settings and advanced configuration.
- Security models, benchmarks and baselines to guard against attacker methodologies.
- Jamf Protect configuration and deployment.
- Threat monitoring and prevention.
- Security vulnerability remediation tactics and workflows.
- A test (non-production) Mac with any version of macOS 11 Big Sur and a functioning camera.
- A reliable internet connection—capable of receiving 10.0 Mbps and sending 5.0 Mbps.
- Due to the virtual infrastructure, you will need access to: a provided VPN, specific IP addresses, and ports. Additional networking details will be shared upon course registration.
- We recommend connecting to a network that does not filter access to specific IP addresses and a Mac that does not have network blocking software.
- Optional, but highly encouraged: An external monitor.
- Four days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of virtual classroom interaction.
- Virtual endpoint and associated server infrastructure.
- Digital course materials.
- Proctored certification exam.
- Jamf Endpoint Security Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score and is valid for two years).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.
Current, version 10 issued certification, obtained from the Jamf 200, 300 or 400 Courses as listed below:
Jamf Certified Tech
Jamf Certified Admin
Jamf Certified Expert
Please note that CCT, CCA and CCE certifications earned on version 9 of the product or earlier are not eligible as prerequisites for the Jamf 370 Course.