Remote Jamf 370 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Endpoint Security Admin from the comfort of your home office.
The Remote Jamf 370 Course offers a core understanding of how to leverage Jamf Pro and Jamf Protect for the security of macOS endpoints, as well as an enterprise-focused examination of the macOS platform security. Our hands-on, scenario and example-based course environment is the optimal way to continue learning how to securely manage and protect Macs with Jamf.
- Built-in security technologies for Mac.
- macOS app and data protection.
- Jamf Pro security settings and advanced configuration.
- Security models, benchmarks and baselines to guard against attacker methodologies.
- Jamf Protect configuration and deployment.
- Threat monitoring and prevention.
- Security vulnerability remediation tactics and workflows.
- A test (non-production) Mac with any version of macOS 11 Big Sur and a functioning camera.
- A reliable internet connection—capable of receiving 10.0 Mbps and sending 5.0 Mbps.
- Due to the virtual infrastructure, you will need access to: a provided VPN, specific IP addresses, and ports. Additional networking details will be shared upon course registration.
- We recommend connecting to a network that does not filter access to specific IP addresses and a Mac that does not have network blocking software.
- An additional computer (production) with any version of macOS 12 Monterey or Windows 11 for the certification exam.
- Optional, but highly encouraged: An external monitor.
- Four days (9 AM - 5 PM each day) of virtual classroom interaction.
- Virtual endpoint and associated server infrastructure.
- Digital course materials.
- Proctored certification exam.
- Jamf Endpoint Security Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the exam with a passing score and is valid for two years).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.
Current, version 10 issued certification, obtained from the Jamf 200, 300 or 400 Courses as listed below:
Jamf Certified Tech
Jamf Certified Admin
Jamf Certified Expert
Please note that CCT, CCA and CCE certifications earned on version 9 of the product or earlier are not eligible as prerequisites for the Jamf 370 Course.
Ready to Enroll?
Register with your Training Pass through Jamf Nation or contact your Customer Success Manager or Sales Representative.
For more information, please review the Training Policies.