Today, organizations are under pressure to do more with less. IT and Security teams are no exception, evaluating software needs, their existing tech stack and available resources to identify opportunities for vendor consolidation, integration and other time and cost savings.
Learn more about how the Jamf platform saves time and money.
Whether you are only just getting started with management or you are looking to expand on a solid foundation of endpoint security, Jamf products integrate seamlessly for an Apple experience that users love and organizations trust.
The Jamf platform
The Jamf platform is comprehensive, designed for Apple, and includes a range of management, user identity and endpoint security capabilities that are optimized to work together to consolidate up to 6 device management, 3 identity management, and up to 9 endpoint security tools.
Utilizing the full power of the Jamf platform means having access to functionality that can replace existing tools and software. These are:
Device management functionality
- Automated device enrollment
- User enrollment for BYOD
- Device management for settings and app configuration
- App Catalog to deploy and update Mac Apps
- Self Service user portal
- Device inventory reporting
Identity and access functionality
- Account provisioning with MFA
- Password synchronization
- Strict access requirements with ZTNA
- Privacy-first device management
Endpoint security functionality
- Antivirus (AV)
- Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)
- Mobile Threat Defense (MTD)
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
- Web threat prevention
- Compliance (risk) management
- Web content filtering
- Cellular data management and reporting
- Endpoint telemetry forwarding
At $13.65 per month, the Jamf Business Plan is a cost-effective pricing plan that gives customers Jamf Pro, Jamf Connect and Jamf Protect to leverage the full power of Trusted Access. (Billed annually, 25 user minimum).
Get the full breakdown of which vendors Jamf can consolidate and compare pricing.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.