Building on the massive success of last year’s virtual Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC), the 2022 JNUC will be our first-ever hybrid event. It will be held both virtually and in person in San Diego, California on September 27-29, 2022.
We’re looking for the best stories from you to share with the community as a JNUC presenter.*
This is your chance to help others learn from your challenging experiences, share innovative solutions, and recommend the best practices that can benefit your colleagues around the world and help them succeed with Apple.
Ready to apply? Go ahead and submit your session proposal.
Not sure what we’re looking for?
Simply put, JNUC is the place where our customers hear how other customers use our products.
Consider the ways you use Jamf products and our partners to empower your people and simplify your work. What problems have you solved? What has your journey been to get there? What have you learned along the way, and what advice would you like to share?
Need a little more inspiration? Here’s a sampling of topics that our community would like to see.
Do you balance corporate needs with a complex IT infrastructure?
Your fellow IT admins would love to hear about:
Apple Enterprise Management
- How your organization gets the most out of the Apple Enterprise Management platform by using two or more Jamf products
- Embracing BYOD: how to balance securing corporate data on employee-owned devices without negatively impacting the employee experience
- M1 Macs: your experience with deployment and the benefits you’re seeing
- Simplifying processes such as streaming the configuration and deployment of apps to employees and students, and leveraging universal Apps across multiple device types
- Data visualization and usage: reports, dashboards, charts – how do you look at your data, and more importantly, what do you do with that information?
Integrations and partnerships
- How you use Jamf to bring together the best of the Google and Microsoft ecosystems
- Leveraging integrations to build automations and efficiency; how you’ve created the IT ecosystem of your dreams by hooking Jamf up to ServiceNow, Cisco, Okta Workflows, BetterCloud or other iPaaS platforms
Your organization has evolved in unexpected ways over the past few years. How have you successfully navigated:
Scaling for a changing world
- Transitioning your workforce or school district to remote or hybrid environments
- How to prepare for a smooth transition from Jamf Now to Jamf Pro
- Leveraging technology tools to connect remote workers/students in a shared space
- Using more inclusive communication practices in a remote environment
- Building more accessible technology strategies for your employees
- Bridging the digital divide by providing students with 1:1 devices
- How you transformed or simplified your business with Apple and Jamf
Evolution of security
The needs of a mobile, remote or hybrid workforce require new standards of security. Share your solutions for:
- Understanding endpoint protection, network security as part of your overall strategy
- Helping your organization maintain compliance by leveraging Jamf
- How to ensure data security, employee/student safety, process transparency
- VPN and ZTNA: Making remote connectivity to organizations resources easy
- Stories from the trenches: Solving security incidents on Apple/mobile devices
Both new and long-established Jamf community members can benefit from best practice guidance, helpful hints, and mistakes to avoid. Do you have experience with:
Best practices across teams
- How a small IT team, or organization with no dedicated IT staff, partners with Jamf
- Getting the most out of a powerful platform with little resources: How a team of one or two IT admins onboarded Jamf Pro
- Best practices for onboarding new team members/Jamf admins
New ideas welcome
If your story doesn’t fit any of these categories, great! We’d love to hear proposals for ideas that are new to us. If there’s an IT challenge you’ve faced or a hard-earned lesson you’ve learned, you can be sure there are peers in the community who could benefit from hearing your story.
Whether you’re interested in presenting a best practices session of how-to’s and helpful hints, or an expert deep dive into a special interest area, we want to hear your real-world experience.
Come tell us about it.
Submission deadline and presentation location
Call for sessions for JNUC 2022 will close on April 29, 2022 at 5:00 PM CDT.
*All accepted submissions will be required to be pre-recorded to be presented in a simulive format within the JNUC virtual platform. Select sessions will also be asked to be presented live and in-person at the Hilton Bayfront in San Diego, CA over the conference dates September 27 - 29, 2022.
If you do not wish to be included in the opportunity to present in-person, you can indicate this when prompted during the Call for Sessions submission.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.