Check out the top 5 most popular sessions below, or explore our repository of the other sessions.
William Smith, Partner Program Manager, Jamf knows that onboarding can be overwhelming. Here are some things new admins should know to streamline the onboarding process:
- The similarities and differences between macOS and Windows
- Apple configurator can add computers, iPhones and iPads to Apple x Manager
- Jamf Cloud customers can request a free instance for testing and development. You can request a sandbox for free
- Move Jamf Pro objects from one server to another using Jamf Migrator. You can move stuff from one environment to another
- And more! Check out the presentation for more details.
Join Rocketman’s Christopher Schasse, Owner, and Chad Lawson, DevOps Engineer as they discuss Rocketman’s script repository that improves Jamf admin experience: The Jamf Toolkit. They will dive into what this toolkit is and provide demonstrations of select tools.
Mark Buffington, Senior Consulting Engineer at Jamf discusses how to handle the recent changes in macOS updates, explains updates with an MDM, and provides example scenarios.
Jamf’s Kat Garbis, Business Development Executive, and Sean Rabbitt, Senior Consulting Engineer, Identity introduce Richard Purves from The RealReal Inc. Purves, a Senior macOS Engineer, walks us through how he implemented an almost zero-touch enrollment program at The RealReal using Jamf Pro, Jamf Connect, DEP Notify and zsh right as the pandemic began in the US.
Jamf’s Stuart Ashenbrenner, Jamf Protect, Detections dives into macOS built-in security tools, including Gatekeeper, XProtect, MRT, notarization, the file quarantine and TCC. He demonstrates how all of these work in tandem to to check, block and remediate, keeping your Mac secure.
Check out the rest of the JNUC 2022 presentations!
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.