Jamf customers: We are here for you.
We understand that many of you are currently facing challenging situations, and we want to make our products and services more accessible in your time of need. Please reach out to your Jamf representative, preferred source for procuring Jamf and Apple, or fill out the form below to get started.
For all Jamf Customers:
- Use any of your Jamf products to secure, serve and support additional unlimited number of personally owned Apple devices for no additional cost through September 2020. Non-customers can purchase the minimum number of licenses to take advantage.
- Jamf will waive all requirements for onboarding services for all implementations. Remote resources are also available to help any organization expedite their work-at-home, school-at-home or care-at-home programs.
- Jamf will provide as many free remote training courses as possible to assist with implementing at-home programs. Plus, take advantage of our free online library of training and tutorials today.
For K-12 Schools:
- When accompanying an Apple technology purchase through Apple Education sales, Jamf is offering free use of Jamf School for a period of four months for an unlimited number of Apple devices. This includes the use of Teacher, Student and Parent apps.
For Healthcare Providers:
- Any Jamf customer setting up Apple devices for the purpose of telemedicine or communication between patients and their loved ones may use their Jamf products for those devices at no cost through September 2020. Non-customers can purchase the minimum number of licenses to take advantage.
Have questions regarding our COVID-19 response? View the FAQ.
Additional resources now available.
Empower your remote workforce.
Today, more organizations than ever before are examining their remote employee and work-from-home policies — be it for health, employee retention or employee productivity reasons. We have resources to help.
E-Book: How to Empower a Remote Workforce
April 2 Webinar: How to support a remote workforce (ANZ/Asia and Europe sessions also available)
Blog: How to empower a remote workforce: Part 1 — Onboarding
Blog: How to empower a remote workforce: Part 2 — Resource access
Blog: How to empower a remote workforce: Part 3 — Ongoing support
E-Book: Zero-touch Apple device deployments for beginners
Solution Brochure: Connecting employees through zero-trust access with Okta and Jamf
Video: Jamf at work
Empower remote learning and teaching.
To best keep students and educators safe — schools are re-evaluating their teaching practices and learning environments to accommodate an at-home, remote learning experience. We have resources to help.
E-Book: How to facilitate Remote Learning
April 2 Webinar: How to support remote learning (ANZ/Asia and Europe sessions also available)
Blog: How to facilitate remote learning: Part 1: Setting expectations
Blog: How to facilitate remote learning: Part 2: Engaging discussions
Blog: How to facilitate remote learning: Part 3 — Peer-to-peer interaction
Blog: How to facilitate remote learning: Part 4 — Active learning
Blog: How to facilitate remote learning: Part 5 — Apps and games
E-Book: iPad training for teachers
E-Book: Protecting higher education from costly data breaches
Video: Jamf at School
Empower remote patient care.
In the wake of the current health crisis, many healthcare providers are looking to accelerate the use of telehealth and at-home remote offerings as a way for patients and clinicians to receive and deliver care. We have resources to help.
E-Book: How to Deliver Telehealth in Healthcare
April 9 Webinar: How to Support Remote Patient Care
Blog: How to empower patients and providers through telehealth
Solution Brochure: Jamf and Locus for healthcare at home
Video: How to leverage iPad to monitor patients at home