If we were a little more brazen, we might even call ourselves the GOAT.
It’s a little hard for a global but still Midwestern-based company to toot our own horn, but we are incredibly proud of the hard, smart work our teams have done this year.
And people are noticing their excellent work.
Jamf Pro is the number one Apple mobile device management solution in the world.
That’s right. We’re number one.
23 of the top 25 most valuable brands in the world are Jamf Pro customers. In the past year alone, more than 22,000 organizations have increased their Apple fleet using Jamf Pro to deploy and secure approximately three million additional Apple devices. Seven of the top 10 Technology companies and eight of the ten largest companies** trust us to get the job done.
And of course, they deploy with a process you know well: step one, open box, step two, power on, and step three…. well. If you’ve been around long enough, you know that there is no step three.
Jamf Pro is such a popular solution for enterprise Mac mobility management because we offer robust workflows, comprehensive mobile and Mac management, unmatched app management, and innovative user empowerment.
By aligning with and fully embracing Apple services, Jamf Pro seamlessly integrates with Apple Business Manager and Apple School Manager, empowering organizations to securely purchase and deploy apps in bulk. Jamf Pro and Apple services can also customize and configure hardware so that IT can deliver a true zero-touch device deployment pre-built with all the settings, apps and configurations a user requires.
And we still have absolutely unmatched support for users
Customers unfailingly cite support like no other as the most appreciated and remarked-upon benefit that makes Jamf Pro absolutely unmatched among Apple MDM solutions.
Our global personalized support model means that customers work with a knowledgeable and helpful Jamf expert who understands their needs and environment on a level unmatched by other customer service models.
We’ve been busy!
This past year alone, we’ve put out six new Jamf Pro releases, including support for many of your most-requested features. And our improvements to Jamf Nation now provide you with even greater visibility into how we respond to frequently-asked requests.
Here are just some of the new features we brought to Jamf Pro this year:
- Single Login: a workflow that simplifies and secures frontline shared-device deployments for any industry
- Expansion of the Jamf app catalog: since last year’s JNUC, Jamf has increased software sourcing from 80 to more than 800 titles— far more than any other solution provider in the world.
- Jamf Title Editor gives admins the ability to create and maintain their own software titles within Jamf Pro
- macOS Self Service redesign
- Azure AD integration for Jamf Pro login and scoping resources based on Azure AD credentials
- Jamf Parent for Patient Bedside: a new way for parents and guardians to have limited remote management capabilities of their children’s hospital-issued device
We’ve also continued our zero-day support and we were well-prepared and ready to go when Apple added new capabilities:
- New iOS restrictions like Paste and Siri
- Recovery Lock
- Account-driven user enrollment for iOS/iPadOS
There is even more ahead for Jamf Pro users
At Jamf, we are absolutely devoted to ensuring that you have the powerful workflows you need and that your users have the best experience possible: one that delights, inspires and empowers them.
We haven’t forgotten that our bread and butter is Jamf Pro. The products we have added to the Jamf portfolio are laser-focused on one thing: to enhance what you do with Jamf Pro and your entire Apple management instance. Every new feature created, bug fixed, and company acquired is to make the lives of IT admins easier.
Expect more improvements and new features to continue — we don’t remain the best management tool available by sitting on our laurels!
And stay in touch: some of the best ideas we’ve had come from our customers.
* *As of June 30, 2021, as ranked by Fortune and Forbes