Whether your business relies on Macs for remote employees, uses iPads in the field, or has iPhones on the road, managing all of those devices without an Apple mobile device management (MDM) solution can turn into time-consuming work.
Jamf Now is the streamlined Apple MDM solution tailor-made to get you up and running quickly. If your IT staff is small – or non-existent – this product provides an easy solution to set up, manage and secure Apple devices in minutes.
For device management that goes further, the Jamf Fundamentals plan contains all of the functionality of Jamf Now and more, giving your team the apps and settings they need, with the flexible and simple device management you want.
Easy to begin, simple to use
With Jamf Now, you can take advantage of:
- App Distribution. Buy apps through Apple’s Volume Purchasing, part of Apple Business Manager and distribute them wirelessly.
- Email Configuration. Automatically configure company email accounts on all of your Apple devices. Jamf Now supports Office 365, Google Mail, and any IMAP or POP mail accounts.
- Zero-Touch Deployment. Apple’s Automated MDM Enrollment, part of Apple Business Manager, gets users up and running in minutes with a fully configured device — without ever touching it!
- Blueprints. Customize a group of devices, deploying specific apps, restrictions and settings. Set up additional Blueprints to support other devices with different configurations.
Once you’re set up, the user-friendly dashboard makes it easy for you to locate your device information, see a snapshot of high-level information at a glance, and push out app or OS updates as needed. All without ever having to handle the devices – wherever they may be.
When you use Jamf Now for your Apple MDM, you can access key features to make your life easier and your world more secure.
Our customers say:
“Anything we can do to automate workflows is a huge plus. With Jamf it’s smooth sailing." Binh Agarwal, Data & Technology Specialist, Total Comfort
Management tools: save time
You want to be able to spend your valuable time building your success, not worrying about device management.
Jamf Now simplifies management processes including:
- Inventory Management. Keep track of your devices easily. Filter by device details like device assignments, operating systems information, serial number, applied settings or deployed apps.
- OS Updates. Manage operating system updates for Automated MDM Enrollment with this powerful feature. Update a single device or push OS updates to all devices.
- Single App Mode. Lock your supervised iOS, iPadOS or tvOS device into a single app for a specific need, such as for point-of-sale or a kiosk.
Our customers say:
“It’s also a massive time savings. I can do everything I need to quickly from anywhere.” Rick Saville, Director, Abbeydale BEC
Security tools: enhanced device security
As your employees – and devices – go out into the world, it’s crucial to keep your resources secure. With Jamf Now you can take advantage of:
- Passcode requirement. Take comfort in knowing your devices are encrypted and data is secure.
- Disk encryption. Encrypt the entire drive on a Mac with FileVault to protect your data with enterprise-level encryption. Store your recovery keys — you never know when you’ll need them.
- Restrictions. Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple TV restrictions allow you to manage preferences for your enrolled Apple devices. Customize settings on all enrolled devices and choose from a variety of additional restrictions.
- Lost Mode. Disable and locate a lost iPad or iPhone device without compromising an employee’s privacy. During Lost Mode, the disabled device displays a customized lock screen message and shows its location.
- Remote lock or wipe. Ensure lost or stolen devices don’t become a security threat. Disable the device until the passcode is entered, or remotely wipe all the data.
- Two-step verification. Whenever you sign in, enter both your password and a security code from your mobile phone to use this optional security feature, which adds an extra layer of protection and peace of mind.
Easy to scale up, or level up
As your business grows, you don’t need to worry about leaving your MDM behind – Jamf Now is built to help you scale your business.
If you find you want to go beyond MDM for SMB, you can switch up to the new Jamf Fundamentals plan with the click of a button.
With the Jamf Fundamentals plan, you combine the power of enterprise management with the intuitive ease of Jamf Now, with enhanced management, core identity elements and cutting-edge security.
Advanced features in the Jamf Fundamentals plan include:
- Password Sync. Keep Mac passwords in sync with cloud credentials. Enforce password policies from Microsoft Azure AD and Okta.
- Custom Applications. App deployment and management for any iPad and iPhone app your team needs — even custom apps developed in-house or by a third party.
- Custom Profiles. Add unlimited configurations but maintain the simplicity of Jamf Now Blueprints.
- App Packages. Take your Mac management to new heights with package deployment— regardless of whether the app is found in the App Store or somewhere else.
- Self Service. Connect users to App Store and third-party apps with an on-demand Mac App catalog.
- Malware Prevention. Help prevent malicious software and other threats from running on your Mac devices.
To try Jamf Fundamentals for yourself, sign up for a Jamf Now account and upgrade to the Jamf Fundamentals plan within the product.
Ready to check out Jamf Now for yourself?
Sign up for a Jamf Now account in minutes and start managing your Apple devices today.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.