I sent the following email to Jamf Nation today. Please let our team know how we can help you through this trying time. We are in this together.
Like all of you, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. With school closures, organizations asking employees to work from home, and the heightened need for business continuity, we know this is a difficult time.
We are here for you. Our mission to help you succeed with Apple is uninterrupted. Thanks to our talented forward-looking IT team, we were able to fully transition all of our 1,200+ person global staff to work remotely within 24 hours of making the decision to do so. Our team is safe and available to you. In addition, we have contingencies built into our operations to ensure that customers receive Jamf’s products and support despite the uncertain future. This includes highly available cloud infrastructure across geographically distributed data centers and online services staff across the globe.
In addition to offering uninterrupted products and support, we know that many of you need help responding to the urgent requirements that stem from the COVID-19 outbreak. You may need help empowering a large number of remote employees, enabling distance learning for your school, or providing telemedicine and care-at-home services for your patients. For all of you, Jamf is taking the following actions.
For all Jamf Customers:
- Leverage Personal Devices for Business Continuity: To immediately empower and better serve your employees, teachers or students who use personal devices remotely, all Jamf customers may use any of their Jamf products to secure, serve and support additional unlimited number of personally owned Apple devices for no additional cost through September 2020. Non-customers can purchase the minimum number of licenses to take advantage.
- Full Array of Remote Services and Eliminating Onboarding Cost: Worldwide, Jamf will waive all requirements for onboarding services for all implementations. We also have remote resources available to help any organization expedite their work-at-home, school-at-home or care-at-home programs. As always, the Jamf services team is available to consult with you on whatever needs you have in order to help your team move quickly and be successful.
- Online Resources You Need for Remote Success: Do you need to drop-ship ready-to-use Apple devices to new employees or learn how to set up devices with Apple School Manager or Apple Business Manager? How about creating and deploying VPN settings so that employees can work from home, or deploying the latest version of WebEx so that meetings remain productive while employees are remote? Take advantage of our library of training and tutorials to get started today – at no cost to you. In addition to our existing training, Jamf will provide as many free remote training courses as possible assisting you with the steps to implement at-home programs.
For K-12 Schools:
- Empower Parents with Students Learning from Home: With global school closures, parents must take an active role in their children’s schoolwork. Jamf encourages schools to enable the free Jamf Parent app, available with Jamf Pro and Jamf School, to help parents keep education sessions focused, eliminate student distraction and ensure their safety while at home.
- Get Started Quickly with Apple and Jamf School: Knowing that schools who have not yet implemented Jamf have little time to prepare and must move quickly, Jamf and Apple are here to help. When accompanying an Apple technology purchase through Apple Education sales, Jamf is offering free use of Jamf School for a period of four months for an unlimited number of Apple devices. With Jamf School, educators can rapidly take advantage of the full power of its Teacher, Student and Parent apps even though teacher and student are not sitting in the same classroom.
For Healthcare Providers:
- Keep Caregivers, Patients and Loved Ones Safe and Connected: The need for social distancing is most acute for our seniors and healthcare providers. Therefore, any Jamf customer setting up Apple devices for the purpose of telemedicine or communication between patients and their loved ones may use their Jamf products for those devices at no cost through September 2020. This also applies to any organization focused on senior care who would like to implement online visits. Non-customers can purchase the minimum number of licenses to take advantage.
If you have additional needs other than what you see here – please contact us. We know extraordinary times require extraordinary measures. We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure that your business, school or healthcare organization can continue to operate as smoothly as possible.
Please be well.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.