Jamf 300 Course
Become a Jamf Certified Admin.
The Jamf 300 Course is your next step learning Jamf Pro and provides a deeper understanding of the macOS and iOS management capabilities within Jamf Pro.
One of the top training courses I’ve been on. Hands-on training paired with meeting other Jamf admins was amazing.
- Patch management software titles, definitions and policies.
- Computer and mobile device enrollment using automated MDM enrollment and user-initiated enrollment.
- Security workflows including FileVault, Activation Lock and restrictions.
- Collection and modification of additional inventory data.
- Introduction to the Jamf Pro API.
- Advanced packaging, script and policy deployment workflows.
- Sites and delegated Jamf Pro user permissions.
- Jamf Pro management and deployment framework.
- User-level configuration profiles.
- Earned Jamf Certified Tech or Certified Casper Technician (version 9).
- Previous Jamf Certified Admin or Certified Casper Administrator certification (version 9).
- Basic scripting knowledge including variables and if statements.
- Four days of lab-style, workflow-based learning and peer discussion.
- All hardware and software required for the course.
- Printed course materials.
- The certification process is comprised of three (3) graded scenarios administered during class, and practical tasks administered during the afternoon on the last day.
- Jamf Certified Admin badge on your Jamf Nation profile (upon successfully completing the certification process with a passing score).
Jamf 300 Course
Daily Schedule 9:00 am — 5:00 pm