With 2018 Jamf Nation User Conference (JNUC) attendees back to the grind, we thought now was the perfect time to reminisce about what transpired in Minneapolis only a few short weeks ago. Without further ado, here’s your David Letterman-inspired top 10 takeaways list from JNUC 2018:
8. Ohio State University wants to save your kids money through its Digital Flagship initiative.
7. There’s never been an easier way to activate Microsoft Office 365 and configure Outlook. (Did someone say one click?)
4. Mac authentication with Microsoft Azure Active Directory just got a WHOLE lot better.
3. UC San Diego Health is putting patients first with its Apple at the bedside program.
2. The G Suite experience for Apple devices improves with the Secure LDAP and Jamf integration.
You know what? A top 10 list doesn’t really do the largest Apple IT conference on the planet justice. To get caught up on everything you may have missed, check out the full JNUC session videos and/or blog recaps.
And if this post makes you long for better days of hanging with your IT friends, don’t worry! We’ll be getting the band back together for JNUC 2019. Stay tuned for registration details in the near future.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.