Jamf Pro already packs a powerful punch.
Designed to automate mobile device management Jamf Pro is the Apple device management tool offers unified ecosystem management for Apple devices. From that very first power-on and throughout the device lifecycle, Jamf Pro offers customizable set up and device management beyond configuration profiles. It offers customizable device management, automated and secure app management, and automated inventory management of hardware, software and security configuration details.
Want to simplify and increase your reach?
Learn more about the Jamf Business plan.
Jamf Pro’s secure features
While Jamf Pro isn’t an endpoint protection solution, it does offer quite a few ways to harden your organization’s security posture.
- Zero-touch deployment can provision devices to meet the needs of the user and continue to keep Apple device and apps up-to-date, including support for secure BYOD programs
- Jamf’s Self Service app offers end-users the chance to install and update secure and vetted apps from your own catalog, ensuring they download only trusted and the most up-to-date version of apps
- Manage Apple’s built-in security features that can restrict malicious software remotely and automatically patch apps with device settings and configurations
Jamf AND: the Jamf Business plan
You can automate device deployment, management and security with the Jamf Business plan that combines Jamf Pro, Jamf Connect and Jamf Protect. With the Jamf Business plan, you can manage your entire Apple ecosystem, connect users securely and protect each Apple endpoint from vulnerabilities.
You’ll receive automated enrollment and configuration for personalized zero-touch deployment, robust device management and a centralized location to license, deploy and automate app management. In addition to Self Service, admins can see everything through customizable inventory dashboards, advanced search and alerts.
Secure data and endpoints
Security with the Jamf Business plan offers:
- Modern remote access to applications and resources based on cloud-identity credentials, Zero Trust Network Access, complete with multi-factor authentication and password sync
- Endpoint security, compliance monitoring and behavioral and macOS-specific threat detection
- Prevention of cyber attacks like phishing
- Automated, enforceable content filtering and data consumption management
The Jamf Business plan is particularly well-suited to power your organization’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) plan, as Jamf admins can secure corporate data while protecting end-user privacy, configuring work-only settings separate from personal settings, and ensuring only authorized users on enrolled devices can access works apps and data. All right at their fingertips, in one place.
Have simpler needs?
You might want to consider the Jamf Fundamentals plan that provides enhanced management, core identity elements and cutting-edge security within Jamf Now’s intuitive platform. If you need help deciding between the two plans, read this blog post comparing Jamf Business plan and Jamf Fundamentals.
Still unsure about whether a product or plan is best for your business?
Learn how Jamf Now, Jamf Pro, the Jamf Fundamentals plan and Jamf Business plan compare in our detailed Jamf management product and plan comparison.
Want the whole shebang? Try Jamf Business plan free today.
Have market trends, Apple updates and Jamf news delivered directly to your inbox.